- Dette event har allerede funnet sted.
Webinar: IBM i Security Assessment
28. april kl 20:00 - 21:00
I samarbeid med Software Engineering of America inviterer Common USA til gratis webinar med Mel Zucker tirsdag 28. april. Tema er om sikkerhet på IBM i. Du må registrere deg for å delta på arrangementet. Les mer og meld deg på her.
IBM i Security Assessment: Replacing Risky Practices
When it comes to cybersecurity, the best way to keep important data and records safe is by analyzing threats and making adjustments to security settings and processes to mitigate those risks. Knowing what to look for when it comes to assessing security settings and processes that might be putting your IBM i at risk is an important first step in this process.
Join us for this webinar on April 28, 2020 at 1pm ET as we discuss the key areas that need to be evaluated when assessing risky practices, including sign-on attributes, network protection, auditing system and user activities as well as analyzing user privileges and how you can mitigate risks associated with these areas.
In our upcoming webinar, we’ll review:
- Common practices that make put your system in jeopardy
- Key Areas that need to be evaluated when assessing security
- Tools that can be used to mitigate these risks
- Best practices in order to keep your system safer, going forward